Rotary dryers designed and manufactured by Doright are widely used in carbon black processing to dry wet carbon black particles. Rotary dryers supplied by Doright reaches the capacity of 60000 t/a and can meet all current capacity requirement.
Heat source of rotary dryer mainly comes from heat produced by exhaust of carbon black burning by exhaust burner. Dryer absorbs heat by wall type heat transfer and direct-contact heat transfer. When wet carbon black flows through shell, it will be kicked up and stirred by baffle, throwing plate and lifting flights with rotation to contact heat source adequately and uniformly.
The optimized arrangement of throwing plate and lifting flights and double heat transfer method dry carbon black step by step and avoid crushing. Doright dryers provide solution of quicker drying; less crushing and reasonable exhaust gas temperature.
Doright dryers have the following features:
- Patent seal of carbon graphite friction block and copper graphite friction, provide better seal effect and longer service life.
- Optimized arrangement of throwing plate and lifting flights
- Using advanced anti-corrosion materials, which brings longer service life of quick-wear parts
- Feeding device to prevent any leakage of carbon black
- Single/double feeding device whichever you want
- Flow adjustable center discharge device and traditional bottom discharge device
- Configuration of steady and efficient low temperature exhaust burner
- Configuration of energy saving fire box outside